If you are a strong and experienced project manager with a need for professional growth in a dynamic environment where you can contribute to multiple projects and clients in Scandinavia, Lithuania and Germany, we're a match for you!
We expect you are:
- Structured, responsible and forward-looking
- Excellent communicator in Lithuanian and English
- Passionate about your work and your team
- Ambitious and hard working
If so - we’re really excited to meet you!
- Software project management experience - 2 years minimum
- Understanding of front-end, back-end and mobile development principles
- PM certification is an advantage (PMP, PMI-ACP, CAPM, Prince2 or other)
- Technical background is an advantage
We’re not simply a team of high-tech professionals. We’re resourceful problem solvers and prolific intrapreneurs. We’re a team of 50 relentlessly curious software engineers, project managers, business analysts and QA specialists who love their job.
We make the most of our capabilities by bringing strong project leadership, the latest technical best practices and forthright advice to every project we take on.
- A Team of experienced professionals who love their work
- Pursuit for highest quality and efficiency in software development
- Stable team and fast-growing company with international ambitions
- Scandinavian mindset and work environment
- Competitive salary, health insurance and other benefits
- Career growth opportunities, paid qualification courses and other benefits.