If you see yourself as a dedicated talent, focused on professional growth in a dynamic environment where you can contribute to multiple projects and clients all over Europe, we're a match for you!
If you are:
- Detailed, responsible and passionate about your work;
- Serious about your personal and professional growth;
- Able to work in a team and communicate well;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Foosball and ping pong tolerant 😊
we’re really excited to meet you!
- At least 2 years working as a QA specialist or in a similar role;
- Website and mobile application testing;
- Exploratory and regression testing;
- Visual cross-browser UI testing;
- Preparing and executing test cases;
- Identifying and reporting bugs;
- Familiarity with HTML5, CSS and databases (MySQL or MSSQL);
- It would be an advantage if you have experience with API testing and/or test automation.
We’re not simply a team of high-tech professionals. We’re resourceful problem solvers and prolific intrapreneurs. We’re a team of more than 40 relentlessly curious project managers, business analysts, software engineers, scrum masters and QA specialists who love their job every bit as much as you love your business.
We make the most of our capabilities by bringing strong project leadership, the latest technical best practices and forthright advice to every project we take on.
- Work with experienced professionals who love their work;
- Pursuit for highest quality and efficiency in software development;
- Scandinavian mindset and work environment;
- Competitive salary;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Fully-paid qualification courses;
- Business trips that expand your network;
- Attendance to industry events that are actually worth your time.