If you are a strong and experienced scrum master willing to sign for a 6 to 12 months contract with a need for professional growth in a dynamic environment where you can contribute to business critical projects in Scandinavia and Lithuania, we're a match for you!
We are looking for an experienced scrum master to oversee and guide scrum teams. The scrum master's responsibilities include ensuring that development teams follow scrum framework values and agile practices, mentoring and motivating the teams to improve processes, facilitating meetings and decision-making processes, and eliminating team impediments.
To be successful as a scrum master, you should have a firm grasp of agile practices and the ability to effectively manage and mentor development teams. An outstanding scrum master should have excellent interpersonal, project management, and problem-solving skills.
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
- Scrum Master/Agile Coach/Software project management experience - 5 years minimum
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of agile software development practices
- Scrum Master certification is an advantage (SAFe, etc)
- Experience with large and monolithic system refactoring project management is a big advantage
- Structured, responsible and forward-looking
- Excellent communicator in Lithuanian and English
- Passionate about your work and your team
- Ambitious and hard working
We’re not simply a team of high-tech professionals. We’re resourceful problem solvers and prolific intrapreneurs. We’re a team of 50 relentlessly curious software engineers, project managers, business analysts and QA specialists who love their job.
We make the most of our capabilities by bringing strong project leadership, the latest technical best practices and forthright advice to every project we take on.
- A Team of experienced professionals who love their work
- Pursuit for highest quality and efficiency in software development
- Stable team and fast-growing company with international ambitions
- Scandinavian mindset and work environment
- Competitive salary, health insurance and other benefits
- Career growth opportunities, paid qualification courses and other benefits.