If you see yourself producing high quality work in a dynamic environment where you can contribute to multiple projects and clients all over Europe, we're a match for you!.
- Detailed, responsible and passionate about your work;
- Able to lead developers, providing guidance and support;
- Able to make solid decisions and communicate well;
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Lithuanian;
- Foosball and ping pong tolerant 😊
- A good understanding of NodeJS programming is a must (at least 4 years as a NodeJS developer);
- Solid understanding of TypeScript, Express.js;
- Experience with at least one of the following databases: MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL;
- Strong knowledge of development methodologies, frameworks, architecture, CI/CD;
- Good knowledge of asynchronous code patterns (callbacks, promises, async/await)
We are an international team of 60+ creative minds. At FrontIT, we embrace learning as a chance to do better and grow wiser.
Working at FrontIT, you will enhance yourself by learning new technologies, being surrounded by talented colleagues and being involved in long-term projects with Scandinavian and Lithuanian companies.
We care about employee wellbeing by offering flexible working environment, professional development of each team member and fully paid qualification courses and attendance at industry events.
- Work with experienced professionals who love their work;
- Pursuit for highest quality and efficiency in the software we develop;
- Liberal and democratic organization, Scandinavian mindset and environment;
- Great office location, office perks like food, ping-pong, foosball, you name it.;
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Let's hear from you
If you’re interested in this proposition, then please send your submission. Or if you have any question regarding this proposal, don't hesitate contacting us.