Senior PHP Developer
We are looking for a professional, well-mannered, reliable and determined senior PHP programmer. Have you got what it takes to join us?
If you love doing high quality work a dynamic environment where you can contribute to multiple project and clients in Scandinavia and Lithuania, we have something to offer for you. If you consider yourself to be professional and sociable, please check out the requirements below and don't hesitate to contact us.
- Detailed, responsible and passionate about your work
- Able to lead other developers in a project providing guidance and support
- Able to make solid decisions and communicate well
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Foosball and ping pong tolerant 😊
- Solid understanding of Laravel or Symfony
- A good understanding of PHP and object-oriented programming is a must (at least 4 years as a PHP developer)
- Experience with at least one of the following databases: MySQL, MSSQL
- Experience with server side: unix, apache, nginx, docker
- Strong knowledge of development methodologies, frameworks, architecture, CI/CD
- It would be an advantage if you have experience with: more PHP frameworks; Web Services; TypeScript
We are an international team of 40 creative minds. At FrontIT, we embrace learning as a chance to do better and grow wiser.
Working at FrontIT, you will enhance yourself by learning new technologies, being surrounded by talented colleagues and being involved in long-term projects with Scandinavian companies.
We care about the professional development of each team member and also offer fully paid qualification courses and attendance at industry events.
- Work with experienced professionals who love their work
- Pursuit for highest quality and efficiency in the software we develop
- Liberal and democratic organization, Scandinavian mindset and environment
- Great office location, office perks like food, ping-pong, foosball, you name it.
- Competitive salary