If you see yourself producing high quality work in a dynamic environment where you can contribute to multiple projects and clients all over Europe, we're a match for you!
If you are:
- Detailed, responsible and passionate about your work;
- Able to lead developers teams, providing guidance and support;
- Able to make reasoned decisions and communicate them well;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Foosball and ping pong tolerant 😊
we’re really excited to meet you!
- Solid understanding of Laravel or Symfony;
- A good understanding of PHP and object-oriented programming is a must (at least 4 years as a PHP developer);
- Experience with at least one of the following databases: MySQL, MSSQL;
- Experience with server side: unix, apache, nginx, docker;
- Strong knowledge of development methodologies, frameworks, architecture, CI/CD;
- It would be an advantage if you have experience with: more PHP frameworks; Web Services; TypeScript.
We’re not simply a team of high-tech professionals. We’re resourceful problem solvers and prolific intrapreneurs. We’re a team of more than 60 relentlessly curious project managers, business analysts, software engineers, scrum masters and QA specialists who love their job every bit as much as you love your business.
We make the most of our capabilities by bringing strong project leadership, the latest technical best practices and forthright advice to every project we take on.
- Work with experienced professionals who love their work;
- Pursuit for highest quality and efficiency in software development;
- Scandinavian mindset and work environment;
- Competitive salary;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Fully-paid qualification courses;
- Business trips that expand your network;
- Attendance to industry events that are actually worth your time.