We seek to employ a professional, well-mannered, reliable and determined PHP programmer.
Have you got what it takes to join us?
We are always happy to get to know someone new. If you consider yourself to be at least a bit fun and sociable, please check out the requirements below and don't hesitate to contact us.
- Detailed, responsible and passionate about your work
- Open for developing methodologies and technologies
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Foosball tolerant :-)
- A good understanding of PHP and object-oriented programming is a must (at least two years as a PHP developer, previous experience should meet listed requirements and responsibilities
- Experience with at least one of the following databases: MySQL, MSSQL
- It would be an advantage if you have experience with: PHP frameworks like Yii or Zend; CMS like WordPress, Drupal or TYPO3; MVC frameworks; Web Services
We are an international team of 25 creative minds. At FrontIT, we embrace learning as a chance to do better and grow wiser.
Working at FrontIT, you will enhance yourself by learning new technologies, being surrounded by talented colleagues and being involved in long-term projects with Scandinavian companies.
We care about the professional development of each team member and also offer fully paid qualification courses and attendance at industry events.
- Work with experienced professionals
- Non-hierarchical, significantly liberal and democratic organization
- Scandinavian mindset and environment
- Occasional trips to Scandinavia
- Pursuit for highest quality in every detail we do
- Fully paid qualification and courses and industry events
Let's hear from you
If you’re interested in this proposition, then please send your submission. Or if you have any question regarding this proposal, don't hesitate contacting us.