- Unlike some other frameworks for hybrid application development, PhoneGap can provide access to HTML5-ready native capabilities of the OS/device, such as GPS, accelerometer, camera, vibration, etc., allowing your cross-platform code to make use of those features.
- PhoneGap supports versioning for multiple mobile platforms.
- Provides tools, features, and technologies for faster and easier development and testing process, including AIR simulator, site-specific versioning, and access to client APIs and Objective-C code.
- PhoneGap supports all major mobile platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry
- PhoneGap is based on an open source product (Cordova)
Our business values and drivers are:
- Delivery upon agreed timelines and costs
- Management of the project in a fully transparent and Agile way, or as per customer requirements
- Open and effective communication
- User experience is the cornerstone of our solutions
- No strings attached – no hidden costs.
Hire our tightly knit team of professionals and let us to help you to achieve more in your business by creating UX-focused, feature-rich, integrated, robust and scalable solutions:
- FrontIT team of developers are experienced in delivering solutions on multiple different platforms and operating systems
- FrontIT development and management processes utilise industry-standard best practices,
- FrontIT has experience working with and understand the needs of various industries and clients: travel, public, healthcare, retail, e-commerce, telco, ERP and document management, and many more.
- FrontIT provides development of custom solution services targeted for specific or cross-platform, as well as porting application between/to iOS, Android, Windows Phone.
- FrontIT can also customise, maintain, integrate and trouble-shoot legacy, third-party or open source solutions, applications, or application packages.
Let's get in touch
Sankt Annæ Plads 11
1250 Copenhagen, Denmark
Saltoniskiu st. 34a
LT-08105 Vilnius, Lithuania