If you love doing high quality work a dynamic environment where you can contribute to multiple project and clients in Scandinavia and Lithuania, we have something to offer for you. If you consider yourself to be professional and sociable, please check out the following requirements.
- Detailed, responsible and passionate about your work
- Able to work in a team and collaborate well
- Able to make solid decisions and communicate well
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Lithuanian
- Foosball and ping pong tolerant 😊
- Solid understanding of Laravel (preferred) or Symfony
- A good understanding of PHP and object-oriented programming is a must (at least 2 years as a PHP developer)
- Experience with at least one of the following databases: MySQL, MSSQL
- Experience with server side: unix, apache, nginx, docker is an advantage
- Knowledge of development methodologies, frameworks, architecture, CI/CD is a big plus
- If you have experience with: more PHP frameworks; Web Services; TypeScript, that is a big advantage
We are an international team of 70+ creative minds. At FrontIT, we embrace learning as a chance to do better and grow wiser.
Working at FrontIT, you will enhance yourself by learning new technologies, being surrounded by talented colleagues and being involved in long-term projects with Scandinavian and Lithuanian companies.
We care about employee wellbeing by offering a flexible working environment, professional development of each team member and fully paid qualification courses and attendance at industry events.
- Work with experienced professionals who love their work
- Pursuit for highest quality and efficiency in the software we develop
- Liberal and democratic organization, Scandinavian mindset and environment
- Great office location, office perks like food, ping-pong, foosball, you name it.
- Competitive salary
Let's hear from you
If you’re interested in this proposition, then please send your submission. Or if you have any question regarding this proposal, don't hesitate contacting us.