Why Choose CSS
CSS provides extreme flexibility and powerful tools to manage the way content is represented in the end-user interface, as well as a separation layer between content and presentation so the content would not be affected by changes in the design, etc. along the way.
CSS ensures efficient design, development, and maintenance
CSS provides tools to define conditions and rules for each visual element, or groups of elements, that are used for the user interface layer of the solution. This way, any changes that need to be introduced later can be done purely via CSS without affecting any functional, structural, or contextual element of the system.
CSS improves the performance
By enabling separation between data and presentation, CSS code can be optimised to be processed only once, cached, and re-used repeatedly, resulting in better performance, shorter page load times, as well as reduced server workload and associated requirements for server itself – a better user experience for your clients for less costs for your business!
CSS and FrontIT
As a one-stop-shop development services provider, FrontIT can offer full range of web development services, including CSS development services that may or may not be used in combination with HTML/XHTML development services.
Although in web programming CSS and HTML/XHTML come together, CSS is a separate technology all by itself. For its purpose to separate content layer from a presentation layer, it is indeed possible and totally feasible to separate CSS development, i.e. CSS coding and design template slicing, from HTML/HTML development.
Our team of professionals will ensure that the products and services we deliver will result in fast-loading, search-bot-friendly, responsive, high-quality solutions and will provide rewarding UX for end users.
Why Choose Us
At FrontIT, we ensure:
- Full compliance with W3C Standards
- Tableless design for lightweight representation of the content.
- Full compatibility with all latest version of modern web browsers, platforms, and operating systems.
- Optimisation for internet search engines (SEO – Search Engine Optimisation), including consultancy services to achieve higher positions on search results pages
- Full separation of content (HTML) and presentation (CSS) layers.
- Conversion of graphical designs (Flash, PSD, etc.) to web-ready format (CSS/HTML)
- Maintenance, support according to, and conversion of existing code into W3C compliant code.
Let's get in touch
Sankt Annæ Plads 11
1250 Copenhagen, Denmark
Saltoniskiu st. 34a
LT-08105 Vilnius, Lithuania