Why Choose CSS
CSS provides a high level of flexibility, and powerful tools to manage the way content is presented at the end-user interface. It also provides a separation layer between content and presentation so that the content is not, for instance, affected by formatting changes.
CSS ensures efficient design, development, and maintenance
CSS provides tools to define conditions and rules for each visual element or groups of elements in the user interface layer. In this way, any changes that need to be introduced later can be done purely via CSS without affecting any functional, structural or contextual elements of the system.
CSS improves performance
By enabling separation between data and presentation, CSS code can be optimised to be processed only once, cached, and re-used repeatedly. This results in better performance, shorter page load times, reduced server workload, and lighter demands on the server– a better user experience for your clients, and lower cost for your business!
CSS and FrontIT
As a one-stop-shop development services provider, FrontIT offers a full range of web development services, including standalone CSS development services that also can be used in combination with HTML/XHTML development services.
Although CSS and HTML/XHTML work together, CSS is a independent, separate technology. For the purpose of separating a content layer from a presentation layer, it is indeed possible and totally feasible to separate CSS development, i.e. CSS coding and design template slicing, from HTML/HTML development.
Our team of professionals will ensure that the products and services we deliver will result in fast-loading, search-bot-friendly, responsive, high-quality solutions and will provide rewarding UX for end users.
Why Choose Us
At FrontIT, we are dedicated to delivering the following:
- Full compliance with W3C standards
- Tableless design for lightweight presentation of the content.
- Full compatibility with all the latest versions of modern web browsers, platforms, and operating systems.
- Optimisation for internet search engines (SEO – Search Engine Optimisation), including consultancy services to achieve higher positions on search results pages
- Full separation of content (HTML) and presentation (CSS) layers.
- Conversion of graphical designs (Flash, PSD, etc.) to web-ready format (CSS/HTML)
- Support according to, and maintenance and conversion of existing code into W3C compliant code.
Let's get in touch
Sankt Annæ Plads 11
1250 Copenhagen, Denmark
Saltoniskiu st. 34a
LT-08105 Vilnius, Lithuania